RAMPCO Engineering, Construction and Maintenance of Petrochemical Industries) which has represented technical and engineering services to Oil, Gas and Petrochemical industries for more than 2 decades, knows HSE principals as one of the key values of its organization.
In RAMPCO, we believe that good performance in HSE area, is an inseparable part of our organization’s mission and an effective HSE system results in more efficiency, quality and profitability, such that observing HSE principles in provided services must not be affected by any other factor. For this purpose and also in order to achieve a stable development, safe work place, avoiding any damages to people, properties and environment, RAMPCO has established its management systems for HSE based on the latest revision of International standards such as :
And with its motto: “One team, One goal: to get the job done with no accident” follows the below HSE policy principles as its top priority:
- Increasing the beneficiaries satisfaction of work place HSE status
- Adherence to HSE regulations and requirements
- Improving the knowledge and culture of HSE in personnel
- Obligating, persuading and supervising contractors on applying HSE principles
- Performing preventive actions for decreasing any accident or damage
- Avoiding pollutions and environmental damages caused by provided contracting services
- Energy and resources conservation and accountability towards environment
- Certainty of work environment sanitation and personnel health
With determining the above mentioned policies, I ask everyone, especially project management and personnel to do their best to apply these principles constantly.